What are habits and addictions?
It’s difficult to know when gambling, drinking, smoking or even recreational drug use has crossed the line from enjoyable to all consuming.
Chances are, friends and family will notice somethings up and may start questioning you and your changing behaviour. Often, you’ll feel angry, defensive and judged by them, but deep down you know it’s true.
Which is why you’re here.
If you have a sense that things are getting out of control, then Hypnotherapy can help.
How Can Hypnotherapy Help?
Hypnotherapy is globally known to be the most effective, least invasive and safest way to stop unwanted habits and addictions.
The facts about habits and addictions:
- Out of 70,000 smokers treated with hypnotherapy studies showed it was the most effective way to STOP smoking.
- Of twenty-one patients who received 3-4 sessions of hypnosis for smoking cessation, 81%* reported they had stopped smoking!
- Out of 18 clients treated for alcohol, cocaine and marijuana addictions, 77% showed a success rate for at least a 1-year follow-up**.
Signs that you’re ready to quit smoking:
- You feel disgusted with yourself every time you light up
- Your kids always going on at you
- You worry you won’t be around to see them grow-up
Signs you’re ready to get help with gambling:
- You’re struggling to pay the bills but there’s enough money coming in the house
- You’re hiding money and feeling guilty
- You’re buying things and then having to borrow money to make ends meet
Signs that alcohol is becoming a problem:
- You’re missing time, blacking out
- You’re drinking more than others around you
- The thought of going a day and night without alcohol frightens you
Will Hypnosis Work for Me?
- Yes… If you are ready and wanting to change for YOU, (not because your parents or family are nagging you to stop).
- Yes… If you’ve tried ‘everything else’ and nothing has worked.
- Yes… If you are ready to release the shame and guilt and live without fear
What to Expect During Your Session?
Your session can be in person or remote (using a webcam) and will start with a relaxed chat identifying what you want to get out of the sessions.
During the hypnosis, you’ll be awake the whole time and feel in complete control. I’ll speak with ‘the boss’ (your sub-conscious mind), and give it useful, safe and positive suggestions to replace the addiction with healthier habits.
Throughout the session you’ll be in a very relaxed state, everything is non-invasive and you won’t do anything that is not aligned with your moral code.
“Before having Hypnosis I was worried I might get strange ideas planted in my head, but during my session I knew exactly what was going on the whole time!”
Why Choose Rebecca Privilege?
For over 26 years, I’ve has made it my life’s mission to bring light and love into the lives of the people I’ve worked with. Believing in the healing powers of our natural surroundings and our own selves, I aim to restore my clients’ lives to their Divine Birthright, and empower them to become healthy, happy and whole.
Over the years I am grateful to have helped countless people with their addictions.
Are you ready for hypnosis?
Not everyone is ready for Hypnosis.
Discover if you’re a good fit for this treatment with a FREE 15 minute Discovery Session
*Texas A&M University, System Health Science Center, College of Medicine, College Station, TX USA. Int J Clin Exp Hypn. 2004 Jan;52(1):73-81
**Intensive Therapy: Utilizing Hypnosis in the Treatment of Substance Abuse Disorders.American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis, Jul 2004 by Potter, Greg